APPLYING MAKEUP SENEGENCE® COSMETICS
Make up has the power to put you in the mood for whatever lies ahead. Applying makeup can help make you the person you want to be and put you more at ease and pleased with yourself.
On this site you will find tips and techniques on applying makeup that you can take away and put to use immediately in your own beauty routine. All tips on applying makeup are designed to result in a healthier, happier and more beautiful you.
Applying makeup can help you show another side of your personality; possibly one you never knew you had. Sometimes, glamorous, sometimes pretty, and sometimes natural. the choice is as wide as you want to make it. Believe in experimenting with colors while applying makeup: a new approach can create the most successful results.
If you Don’t know the way of applying makeup, then even the most creative finished effect will look brash than beautiful. But if you spend time in front of the mirror practicing the basic rules of applying makeup and acquiring the tricks of the trade you will soon learn the way of applying makeup.
Visit our beauty secrets section to get answers on getting that perfect look. Achieve the dream look you have always wanted.
LIGHT MAKEUP SHADES
- Ivory (light shade for ivory colored skin)
- Creme Beige (light shade with slight yellow undertones)
- Beige Chiffon (light to medium shade with medium yellow undertones)
MEDIUM MAKEUP SHADES
- Dewy (medium shade with slight yellow undertones)
- Fawn (medium shade with medium yellow undertones)
- Almond (medium with slight pink undertones)
- Blush (medium with medium pink undertones)
DARK MAKEUP SHADES
- Tan (dark shade with yellow undertones)
- Suede (dark shade with yellow-olive undertones)
- Cafe au Lait (dark shade with medium pink undertones)
- Mink (brown shade with yellow undertones)
- Chestnut (brown shade with pink undertones)