BASIC EYE COLLECTION
SeneGence® has a complete collection of eye color cosmetics. Included are the following:
1 -LashSense Mascara
2 -ShadowSense Eye Shadow
1 -Fooops! Facial Color Remover
SENEGENCE® EYE MAKEUP AT LIPSDIVA
First, are you looking for SeneGence® Eye Makeup at LipsDiva? We have long wearing SeneGence® Eye Makeup at LipsDivathat uses the latest in cosmetic technology.
We know that when you use the SeneGence Eye makeup you will look great. Thus as you look good, your skin is working on making you look younger. SeneGence® created Eye Makeup with propriatery anti-aging ingredients so while you look good, your skin is working on making you look younger.
Each hour that you wear SeneGence® eye makeup will improve your skin while the vibrant colors help you look as beautiful as you can.
Secondly, when you use SeneGence® Eye Makeup regularly it will continue with the reversal of the signs of aging. Further, we all want to look young and SeneGence® Eye Makeup will help you achieve that goal. Don’t take our word for it. Check out these clinical results.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
SeneGence makes ShadowSense with a combination of ingredients. Here are a few key components:
- Primarily, SenePlex Complex – is a kinetic enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Next, Cymbidium Grandifloum (Orchid) Flower Extract – a plant native to the South Pacific. It has long been a source of excellence for the preparation of emollient products.The powerful anti-oxidant provides free-radical protection and maximum moisturization. Similarly, the Cymbidium Grandifloum (Orchid) Flower Extract is very effective as a sunscreen.
- Furthermore, Algae (Seaweed) Extract – hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. In the long run it essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- Tocopheryl (and Tocopheryl Acetate) – Vitamin E, essential for maintaining the activities of enzymes in the cells and for the formation of red blood cells. The efect of Vitamin E, an anti-oxidant has been shown to inhibit the cause of skin cancer and aid in the healing of skin ailments. It is also a dynamic weapon against premature aging. Combating wrinkles by neutralizing free radicals to stop the chain reaction of molecular damage and to protect the skin against oxidation. It’s also believed to protect skin from the sun’s ultraviolet rays once absorbed into skin.
Retinyl Increaes Skin Elacity
- Retinyl Palmitate – Is fundamental for increasing skin elasticity and thickening of the epidermis and dermis. Vitamin A plays an important role in RNA synthesis. It is known for its cellular renewal properties that speed up exfoliation to reveal younger, plumper skin cells.This process of cell renewal and exfoliation helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin irregularities.Medical studies indicate that Vitamin A is effective in slowing down skin aging and in reducing the number and depth of wrinkles. A regression of pigmented spots has been demonstrated in medical studies with regular use of Vitamin A.
- Yeast Extract – a source of folic acid (a member of the vitamin B complex) that aids in formation of new healthy tissues and promotes new cell formation.
- Urea – an organic compound topical antiseptic, buffering agent, humectant, and skin conditioner.
- Glucosamine HCL – enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen.