MakeSense Foundation with SenePlex formulations is:
- Non-smearing, long-lasting coverage.
- Oil free - can be used on any skin type.
- Non-comedogenic - does not clog pores.
- Adapts to skin pigmentation. Versatile in that one skin color may be able to use a range of up to three different shades (or vice-versa for tanning). This is because of the way the color pigments adapt to skin tones.
- Helps to reduce moisture loss.
- Provides another layer of SenePlex Complex.
COSMETICS WATERPROOF COSMETICS
Feel confident wearing waterproof foundation cosmetics SeneGence® MakeSense™ waterproof foundation containing SenePlex®. We blend color cosmetics with skincare to provide impeccably flawless looking skin.
MakeSense is Oil-free, non-comedogenic including water-resistant properties, this long-lasting waterproof foundation works for every skin type.
Wearing waterproof foundation offers botanical mechanical shield equivalent to an SPF 15. Combine with the Day Time Moisturizer for non-chemical SPF 30 equivalent.Waterproof foundation keeps beautiful looks fresh from morning through evening.
First, Results clinically proven. Waterproof foundation is formulated to be used with the SeneDerm® SkinCare System to provide maximum benefits and optimum results.
Second, MakeSense Foundation with SenePlex combines cosmetics with skincare to give you an impeccably flawless finish.
MakeSense Foundation with SenePlex also provides and offers an unprecedented mechanical shield for protection throughout the day.
Third, We layer our anti-aging skin care. When you layer the foundation and the moisturizer you get the benefits of a mechanical shield.
We boost the SPF 15 of the moisturizer, so that when combined it produces a mechanical shield that delivers protection the equivalency of an SPF 30.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
The uniqueness of this foundation is not only in its content but also in what it does NOT contain. oils
The key ingredients utilized in the foundation include mineral. It also does not contain emulsifiers, waxes, stearates (salts), fatty, alcohols, or sulfates.
Listed in order from lightest to darkest
- Beige Chiffon (light to medium shade with medium yellow undertones)
- Crème Beige (light shade with slight yellow undertones)
- Ivory (light shade for ivory colored skin)
- Dewy (medium shade with slight yellow undertones)
- Fawn (medium shade with medium yellow undertones)
- Blush (medium with medium pink undertones)
- Almond (medium with slight pink undertones)
- Tan (dark shade with yellow undertones)
- Suede (dark shade with yellow-olive undertones)
- Cafe au Lait (dark shade with medium pink undertones)
- Mink (brown shade with yellow undertones)
- Chestnut (brown shade with pink undertones)