HAND AND BODY LOTION
Drench your skin in the best moisturizer money
Purchase Hand and Body Lotion at retail price or become a distributor and receive a 20% to 50% on all of the wonderful SeneGence® products.can buy with SeneGence® Hand and Body Lotion.
Dry cracked skin will be a condition of the past. Once you are clean and freshly exfoliated - now pamper yourself in luxurious, rich moisturize with SeneDerm® Hand & Body Lotion with SenePlex®, packed full of botanicals and anti-aging benefits.
Apply generously to clean skin. Exfoliate prior to use for extra moisture absorption. Your body will love the feel of this creamy, emollient lotion. Hand & Body Lotion comes in Original 6 oz or Unscented 8 oz package.
Unscented Body Lotion
Consistent usage will help to maintain the soft, youthful appearance of natural, hydrated, beautiful skin from head-to-toe.
The Science Behind the Product
Unscented Body Lotion seems weightless due to the delivery system, squalene. Squalene feels most like the oils that are produced in the skin’s sebum and at the same time has fantastic moisturizing capabilities.
Therefore, the ‘blending’ of natural oils and Unscented Body Lotion are almost undetectable. There is no scent so that the user may apply to entire body after a morning shower or bath and it will not conflict with the perfume or cologne scent chosen for the day’s wear. A combination of ingredients contained within Unscented Body Lotion helps protect skin from UV radiation by blocking the rays from the skin.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- SenePlex Complex – Kinetic enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Squalene – Deactivates the free radical known as singlet oxygen, the free radical that is generated by exposure to the sun’s UV radiation. Squalene can also absorb and bind fat-soluble toxins, helping to excrete them from the body. These multiple functions of squalene make it an excellent nutritional support product for the skin. It helps to soften and diminish tiny lines. It helps to soothe dry, irritated skin and creates a barrier to protect your skin against the harsh environment.
- Trisiloxane – used in sunscreens to absorb UV radiation.
- Algae (Seaweed) Extract – hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil – acts as a moisturizer and emollient agent to improve the skin elasticity and suppleness, containing natural Tocopherol to minimize oxidation and lipid pre-oxidation.
- Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract – a plant native to the South Pacific, which has long been a source of excellence for the preparation of emollient products. This powerful anti-oxidant provides free-radical protection and maximum moisturization. The orchid extract is very effective as a sunscreen.