LipSense® Lip liner
LinerSense Lip Liner
Lining is the first step to your perfect pout. Made with the same long-lasting technology of LipSense®, versatile colors of LinerSense® blend and complement, line and define your luscious lips.Here is how you apply LipSense® liner:
- LinerSense should be applied prior to LipSense® liquid lip color.
- LipSense® Liner must be applied to clean dry lips. LinerSense® must be shaken prior to application.
- Apply the LipSense® LinerSense® color onto the sable brush, and begin application to the outer corner of the lower lip moving the color in one direction.
- Repeat this process for the upper lip.
LIPSENSE® LIP LINER: LINERSENSE
LinerSense is designed to define, blend and complement all of the LipSense® Liquid Lip Color hues.
This revolutionary formulation of liquid lip liner maintains the same long-lasting properties of LipSense. They are also waterproof and do not smear off, smudge nor rub off!
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- SD Alcohol 40 - used as a delivery system for the color technology; creates a germ and bacteria-free environment.
- Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract - a natural calming plum flower herb.
- Hypericum Perforatum Extract - also known as St John's Wort, a natural herb used to elevate mood and treat depressions.
- Tilia Cordata Flower Extract - a natural flower extract rich in flavonoids and a powerful antioxidant.
- Isodonis Japonicus Extract - Fragrant plant extract that contains terpenes, shown to have medicinal properties to soothe skin.
- Mica - an earth mineral used to give products sparkle and shine.
- Titanium Dioxide - an inert earth mineral used as a thickening ingredient and sunscreen in cosmetics. It protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered to have no risk of skin irritation.