Make up Remover
FOOPS! FACIAL COLOR REMOVER MAKEUP REMOVER
The color technology of SenseCosmetics™ needs a tough, easy-to-use, exceptional cleanser to break down the long-lasting formula. Fooops® is amazingly gentle, created for all skin types and delivers additional SenePlex® to the skin.Pump a small amount into the palm of your hand and then spread over your entire face. Let it set about 20 seconds before removing with a warm, wet washcloth. Your skin is now ready for deep cleaning with the 3-in-1 Cleanser.
Ingredients and Benefits
- SenePlex Complex – Kinetic enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Echinacea Angustifolia (Cone Flower) Extract – a microbial herb Native Americans used for more than 400 years to treat infections and wounds and as a general "cure-all"; promotes connective tissue vascularization and increases collagen synthesis and viscosity.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract – an herb that has been shown to have anti-irritant, soothing, and anti-oxidant properties.
- Algae (Seaweed) Extract – hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin's ability to repair itself.
- Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract – a plant native to the South Pacific, which has long been a source of excellence for the preparation of emollient products. This powerful anti-oxidant provides free radical protection and maximum moisturization. The Cymbidium Grandifloum (Orchid) Flower Extract is very effective as a sunscreen.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera) – most known for moisturizing, soothing, and healing. Recent studies indicate that Aloe Vera gel has the ability to enhance and accelerate cellular growth.
- Yeast Extract – a dietary source of folic acid (a member of the vitamin B complex) aids in formation of new healthy tissues and promotes new cell formation.
- Glucosamine HCL – enhances the body's ability to manufacture collagen.
- Urea – an organic compound topical antiseptic, buffering agent, humectant, and skin conditioner.
- Peg -7 Glyceryl Cocoate – a humectant that is organically derived from coconuts and is used primarily in cosmetics and cosmeceuticals. This ingredient is useful in binding organic ingredients and keeping them bioavailable, while giving a smoothing texture for ease of application and assimilation. Glyceryl cocoate is known as a skin conditioner, cleanser, and emulsifying agent.
- Glycerin – a solvent, an emollient, and humectant that helps keep moisture in the cream and helps the product to spread better across a surface - reducing drag and pull. - Non-toxic, non-irritating and non-allergenic to the skin.
- Allantoin – a valuable cell-proliferating healing agent that stimulates healthy tissue formation. Allantoin has a pronounced keratolytic and skin softening action, acts as chemical debrider of necrotic and scaling tissue, cleansing the areas where applied.
- Citric Acid – Used as a preservative and sequestering ingredient (a preservative that prevents physical or chemical changes affecting color, flavor texture, or appearance of a product) to adjust alkali balance and is also used as an astringent.
- Decyl Glucoside – a mild non-ionic surfactant used in cosmetic formularies including baby shampoo and in products for individuals with a sensitive skin. Many natural personal care companies use this cleanser because it is plant-derived, biodegradable, and gentle.
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate – an ionic surfactant derived from sarcosine, used as a foaming and cleansing agent.
- Cocamidopropyl Oxide – a surfactant, cleansing ingredient, and foam booster.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose – modified cellulose (chief constituent of the fiber of plants) used as a binder, emulsion stabilizer and thickener.
- Quatemium-15 – a synthetic preservative and bactericide.
- Sodium Laureth Sarcosinate – used as a wetting and cleansing agent and a water softener.